Effective but less expensive swimbaits and glidebaits?

I am going to venture into fishing large swimbaits and glidebaits this year. I will appreciate recommendations regarding baits that are less expensive (up to $30) but effective. Thanks!!!

Biovex 176 is about the only cheap bait that works

The S-Waiver is second to this one for under $30

3. Member
    Jerry Rago cha cha glide is another cheap one that will actually catch some fish

4. Member
    s waver
    Red Sox in 6!

5. Member
    The s waver 168 is really all you need unless you want to go down the rabbit hole. You can throw it on a jig rod also which most people already have.

6. Member
    BPS Swerve glide bait has some decent reviews and is around $20. I’ve had luck with it but I am not what I would consider a swimbait expert.

I agree that the BPS Swerve is a good one to check out. They just released a 6" version ($18) which looks a lot more manageable than the 7", especially for those just getting into bigger baits.

I've caught a LOT of fish on the Jackall Gantarel Jr.. It was the first "bigger" bait I threw that I felt gave me some confidence in throwing these bigger glide baits. It is slightly out of your price range at $40 but can often be found on sale. Its bigger brother, the Gantarel runs $50.

Another fish catcher that's easier to throw on conventional gear that's just slightly out of your price range is the Black Dog Shellcracker. They're my go-to wake bait these days. They run something like $37 and work extremely well!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34