2-17 report lots of numbers!

Wicked cold yesterday and this morning! Didn’t know if I would fish today or not. Waited till 11am to decide, figured I better check it out…. Got to the lake that has been open a few weeks. There was a little ice at the ramp but not bad. No problem getting in. Ran to a point with the wind blowing on it and they bit the jerkbait right away!! One after the other 12 to 15” bass super fun. Tried a few other baits at the point but no luck…. Picked the JB back up and back to catching. After about 25 bass I moved around to different spots but no luck. Tried to scope a few but no luck. Went back to that point and started catching again Lol. Very thankful to be out today and know how to dress for the conditions I was very warm. Hopefully go to a different lake after church tomorrow.

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    I heard some guys went to viking today and the west ramp was froze but so they went to marina ramp. No idea how they did
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

3. Member
    Friday night we got to 8* but the wind was blowing so that helped keep some stuff open… I wonder how they did? I have not been there yet this year.