Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member

Tempur-pedic Best investment I've ever made!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I've been looking at the nectar mattresses....the sealys I've been on have been super hot or the pressure points have been horrible...can't do it. Stearns were too firm for my liking. I do need a medium firmness but something that keeps us where we're supposed to be if that makes sense...the purple mattress rolls us towards the inside because they have a super firm edge.for some reason..neither of us liked those...we both like the adjustable base of the nectar...and it felt much cooler than the rest...
    Have been happy with ours . I am a hot sleeper and the Nectar has been fine , no issues with it being too hot. It is what i would call a med/firm mattress . I have no issues with ours
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

With back and shoulder issues I spent quite some time shopping for a mattress…. It came down to Sterns and Foster, or Tempur Pedic for me. The price was holding back on both. After a recommendation from a friend who has major back and neck issues from a wreck I decided to pull the trigger on the Tempur-Pedic. Zero regrets so far. Most comfortable mattress I’ve ever slept on.
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired

4. Member
    You can bargin with those people. I talked them down 500 dollars on mine and free delivery

Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    Go to mattress underground and read the forums...
    2010 Ranger 188vx
    175 Mercury Optimax

6. Member
    Find a local mattress manufacter , Have them build you one like you want. They can make them double sided ,xtra firm,xtra soft

7. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by printman71 View Post
    Saatva. You get what you pay for.
    Love mine.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I've been looking at the nectar mattresses....the sealys I've been on have been super hot or the pressure points have been horrible...can't do it. Stearns were too firm for my liking. I do need a medium firmness but something that keeps us where we're supposed to be if that makes sense...the purple mattress rolls us towards the inside because they have a super firm edge.for some reason..neither of us liked those...we both like the adjustable base of the nectar...and it felt much cooler than the rest...
    We recently bought three Nectar mattresses, two Twin XL's and queen. We couldn't be happier. I did extensive research before purchasing. It can become very confusing and frustrating. What sold me is cooling gel (it really works, too) and most importantly, the one year no questions asked return for full refund and also the lifetime warranty. You will be very happy if you go this route.
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

Just got a Tempur-pedic. Went into the store pretty set on just getting a mattress to put on the existing bed. Ended up with the adjustable base as well. Yep, a small fortune! But I will say the sleep is amazing. Should have done it years ago.
    Darrall Dougherty

We looked and almost bought the tempurpedic years ago when we bought our last mattress but it was simply way too hot.....we slept on a latex mattress for a couple nights and it was way too bouncy and soft for my back..I couldn't move when I got up...we actually bought a hybrid and it lasted a month or so before we gave it to a friend...I'm not even sure what this thing is that we got but it's about 900 lbs of pure foam and it sleeps very well but the worse my back has gotten the last couple years, the worse the bed has gotten for it...we did try a Casper a few years ago because another friend had gotten a new one and Amber really like it but once we.got it home.and out of the box qnd let it air out for 6 months she decided she didn't like it as well as our friends...gonna go back and look at the nectar again tomorrow afternoon I think...much better buy online right now with free.shipping than whats in the store...bout a thousand bucks...we got a decision to make if we want that one..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

11. Member
    We bought our Nectar on line---lots cheaper and got it quick .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

We bought a Sterns & Foster Hybrid a few years back and i will say its very comfortable. Then it was around $3K. Idk what you would be looking at now but I know they will be the first ones we look at when it comes time to replace our current one!

13. Member
    Bought a Nectar on Black Friday no more back pain and sleep better ever since
    Bass Boat