Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    If anyone is looking for the LiTime 36v charger, there are some on Ebay. Manufacturer and Amazon appear to be sold out.

I just ordered one as well.

Now I just need to find a charger for it.

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Garmin 106SV(bow), 106SV(console)
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3...UvSxaeLpzFyYHA

The LiTime would be my choice for a dedicated 36v, but the Epoch/Milltertech are likely just as good. Of those two I would choose the Millertech solely based on it having the handle - otherwise I think they are probably identical. I liked the LiTime b/c it included a connector. However as mentioned I went with a combo which will replace my current 460PCL.

Thinking about getting this charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Lifepo4-Lithi...60&sr=8-9&th=1

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Bass Fool View Post
    Do you already have a battery charger that charges 2x 12v batteries that is lithium compatible?
    Yes 3 banks of 10a each. All 12volts.
    Last edited by rid 05 198; 03-08-2024 at 08:45 PM.

6. Member

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    How are you determining that?
    This (quoted from their description):

“We tested a dozen random batteries and they averaged around 97% capacity so these still test close to new but they do have some minor calendar degradation.”

Sorry, this is NOT grade A cells.

8. Member
    They finally shipped my battery today so should be here next week. I ordered this charger, pretty good price and it's waterproof.

https://millertechenergy.com/product...y/36v-charger/

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnSind View Post
    This (quoted from their description):

“We tested a dozen random batteries and they averaged around 97% capacity so these still test close to new but they do have some minor calendar degradation.”

Sorry, this is NOT grade A cells.
    The Samsung and molicel cells I use for my bike builds experience ce the same degradation
    2022 Hog Island Skiff
    Johnson 70/40 jet

Bouncin' off rocks, and catching the smallies.

Potomac River Smallmouth Guide

Owner of Potomac Custom Tackle

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mflora98ss View Post
    Thinking about getting this charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Lifepo4-Lithi...60&sr=8-9&th=1
    That's the one I ordered.

11. Member
    Will my stealth 1 charger charge this 36v lithium?

12. Member
    Ordered my battery a week ago 3/3/24 and it arrived 3/8/24. Charged it over night (Friday night) and fished 7 hours yesterday with zero issues. Stuck it on the charger when I got home and it was back to fully charged in about 15 min (8 aH charger). I don't have a way to tell how much battery I used, but I guess it wasn't much. For $330 shipped I'll take it.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass-assassin View Post
    Ordered my battery a week ago 3/3/24 and it arrived 3/8/24. Charged it over night (Friday night) and fished 7 hours yesterday with zero issues. Stuck it on the charger when I got home and it was back to fully charged in about 15 min (8 aH charger). I don't have a way to tell how much battery I used, but I guess it wasn't much. For $330 shipped I'll take it.
    what charger did you get?

I think mine are shipping Monday - ordered Thursday or Friday iirc. So should be here by end of the week I suspect. Waiting on trays and charger as well, so will have plenty to do later this week. I did go ahead and pull my current batteries/trays and charger out so I could get them in the for sale section :).

I went ahead and got a combo charger - it just didn't make sense to buy two seperate chargers, and there was no need to keep the 460 4x15 for a single battery. So I went with the PowerHouse Lithium as mentioned earlier in the thread. It's a 3 bank, 12/12or16/36v)so give me the option of adding a 2nd/house battery down the road if I decide to.

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    I went ahead and got a combo charger - it just didn't make sense to buy two seperate chargers, and there was no need to keep the 460 4x15 for a single battery. So I went with the PowerHouse Lithium as mentioned earlier in the thread. It's a 3 bank, 12/12or16/36v)so give me the option of adding a 2nd/house battery down the road if I decide to.
    That’s the charger that I’ll be going with eventually down the road as well. I want to get Power Poles from Kevin at KandKKustomz first though.

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors

16. Member
    I think mine are shipping Monday - ordered Thursday or Friday iirc. So should be here by end of the week I suspect. Waiting on trays and charger as well, so will have plenty to do later this week. I did go ahead and pull my current batteries/trays and charger out so I could get them in the for sale section :).

Nice. The way you were wavering I knew you would pop for it...Ha.
    I'm thinking just one battery and see how it holds up on the water. Then maybe add a second one in parallel later if needed. Just thinking about your new charger with the one bank of 36 volts. It's a 10 amp bank so would that be like 5 amp for each battery? That will work ok? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rid 05 198 View Post
    Nice. The way you were wavering I knew you would pop for it...Ha.
    I'm thinking just one battery and see how it holds up on the water. Then maybe add a second one in parallel later if needed. Just thinking about your new charger with the one bank of 36 volts. It's a 10 amp bank so would that be like 5 amp for each battery? That will work ok? Thanks.
    It's 10amp on the 36v bank, but since the two 36v batteries will be wired in parallel, the charger just sees it as a single 120ah battery, essentially.

18. Member
    It's 10amp on the 36v bank, but since the two 36v batteries will be wired in parallel, the charger just sees it as a single 120ah battery, essentially.
    Ok, still 10 amp.

19. Member
    At that price I do not think they will have inventory for long, so if you wanted a second battery I would not wait. Probably not have any left in a few weeks.

If I did not already have 3x100ah 122 volt batteries, I would get two of these without any hesitation. At that price point it is a no brainer.

20. Member
    I just ordered 1 to replace my well cell batteries that died. Now to find a charger and I believe I'll b ordering the Amped Outdoors smart monitor as well to be able to keep a better eye on the battery.
    2011 Legend Alpha 211 DC
    250 Pro XS
    Solix 10 G2 MSI & Onix 10 NT
    Elite 9 Ti2 connected to
    Motorguide Xi5 105

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast