Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Mine shipped Monday, should be here Wed, so 2 days from PA to FL, which I can't complain about. Trays also arriving Wed from R&R. Plus some unrelated BBT stuff :). And, supposedly my seats should be done tomorrow as well. Just waiting on my damn Trolling Motor. Work was completed by the ASC last week, but have no idea when/if even shipped yet - WR says it can take Lowrance up to a week to generate a return shipping label :(.
    Good news, TM should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. And my seats are done, just picked them up and re-installed them. So if I can get all the stars to align with batteries/trays/wiring/charger/TM etc I might actually get to drop the boat in the water this weekend and try out some new electronics...

I’m still waiting for mine to ship. Ordered it on Friday.

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Garmin 106SV(bow), 106SV(console)
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3...UvSxaeLpzFyYHA

My two arrived today, with bolts. They both were right around 39.x volts, so I threw them on the charger individually to get them up to full charge. 1st one turned green after a few hours, now reads 40.4. Not sure what the correct voltages should be on 36v batteries, will have to read up on that. 2nd one is on the charger now, along with my AGM which has been sitting in the garage for a few months. Once both 36v are fully charged, I'll put them in parallel and hook up the amped BT monitor. It appear you have to tell it the battery level, so you have to "start" with a full charge and set it to 100% soc. If you install it when they are not fully charged, your percentages will never be correct.

Trays arrived, BBT goodies arrived. Oh yeah my Trolling Motor arrived today too :).

Today was all about getting TM re-isntalled, getting 360/LS mounted and wiring re-ran etc. And charging batteries :).

Tomorrow I'll see about getting the trays installed, then (groan) get the batteries into the bilge. I don't think the 36v's will be too much trouble as they are "only" 40 lbs, but I should be able to manuver those without much fuss (famous last words lol). But that Northstar AGM... that sucker is almost 80lbs. When I pulled it out to put in the Ionic 125ah I actually paid the marine shop to do it - it's a M-F'r to get in an out. But, this time I've got the charger out so more room to manuver it, and it only has to go to the "first" spot, so will try to see if I can get it in there. If not, I'll get the young'uns at the dealer to do it.

But, it's starting to come back together at least.

4. Member
    Good.

5. Member
    I still don't know how it's 36v at 100amp hour and it fits in a 31 size battery? Are there others on the market like this? I do see a 24v at 50 amp hour that fits in as a 24 size.

Amazon.com: 24V 50Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery 24 Volt Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Rechargeable Batteries for Camper, RV, Trolling Motor, Solar Sytem, Golf Cart, Backup : Health & Household

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rid 05 198 View Post
    I still don't know how it's 36v at 100amp hour and it fits in a 31 size battery? Are there others on the market like this? I do see a 24v at 50 amp hour that fits in as a 24 size.

Amazon.com: 24V 50Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery 24 Volt Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Rechargeable Batteries for Camper, RV, Trolling Motor, Solar Sytem, Golf Cart, Backup : Health & Household
    The batteries referred to in this thread are not 100ah, they are 60ah.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DQM View Post
    The batteries referred to in this thread are not 100ah, they are 60ah.
    Oh ok. thanks.

8. Member
    Got mine in yesterday. Looks brand new and factory packed. Came with the bolts for the cables as well. Also got my Powerhouse Run and gun, so hoping to install this weekend. Just need to get a 20A inline fuse for the Run and Gun
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    2003 Legend 212 Equalizer w/2014 250 Pro XS (SS - 2B111222)

9. Member
    Got mine today. Looks great. But it’s a battery so it could be ugly and work. Considering buying another to run in parallel. Are the benefits that it will run longer and provide me a back up should one fail? Any other benefits I’m not thinking of? The monster marine 12/36v charger will charge 2 in parallel so thinking of taking advantage of that.

10. Member
    Can you run a 60 amp hour battery down in 1 day of fishing? Will one be enough if you don't mind charging each night?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkoutdoors View Post
    Can you run a 60 amp hour battery down in 1 day of fishing? Will one be enough if you don't mind charging each night?
    Plenty if 36 volts.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Got both mine installed today... was not as bad as I thought - glad I bought the same trays that Skeeter orignally used, so no need to re-drill holes, etc. 40lbs is not to bad to wrestle into place. Now, that 80lb AGM... ugh. I actually haven't done that one yet, I realized I was short one battery pad. But got the tray installed for it.

BTW who else bought a powerhouse charger? I notice the fan doesn't run on mine - not sure if it's a temp controlled fan or if it should be running anytime AC power is applied? Called PH but they are at Redcrest this week so won't hear back for a few days...

EDIT - For info, PowerHouse owner called me back (from Redcrest, pretty good service). Anyway, yes the fan is temp controlled, will not come on unless internals hit over 125*.
    Last edited by 78Staff; 03-15-2024 at 08:13 AM.

Mine got delivered today. It came packaged up very good with styrofoam protecting it. Now I need to wait until my battery tray and charger come in.

2010 Nitro Z7
    Mercury Optimax 150
    Garmin 106SV(bow), 106SV(console)
    Cayuta Creek Outdoors
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw3...UvSxaeLpzFyYHA

15. Member
    Says 59 left...

Taking 3 group 31 lead acid batteries and a four bank dual pro charger and replacing with this battery made a noticeable difference in my hole shot.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

17. Member
    Mine was delivered yesterday, installed it today and threw my charger on it. Hoping to hit the water on Saturday!

18. Member
    Ordered mine Wednesday morning. Waiting on shipping email

Thank you OP.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyD View Post
    Ordered mine Wednesday morning. Waiting on shipping email

Thank you OP.
    Ordered 2 more on Saturday. Just got shipped label today so it looks like 2 weeks from order to my door this time around.

20. Member
    Ordered 2 , 50 left

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast