Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    This is the only sport I could never get into. More of a Hockey, golf, baseball, football, and fishing fan. Basketball never did it for me. In college, i went all the time to basketball games. Just doesn't mean the same anymore to me.

Hard to be from KY and not be a Big Blue fan. Go Cats!

3. Member
    Until they address the constant squeaking shoes, I'm out. Never mind the carrying, double dribble and traveling.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

4. Member
    Too busy getting yard ready and boat on water.

5. Member
    If Uconn goes on another run I may check it out. The 7 ft kid they have played travel ball against my oldest grandson. My grandson said it was like a game of keep away trying to cover him down low. Once he got the ball raised over his head it was over with. Try to box him in case he missed was all you could do.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    If Uconn goes on another run I may check it out. The 7 ft kid they have played travel ball against my oldest grandson. My grandson said it was like a game of keep away trying to cover him down low. Once he got the ball raised over his head it was over with. Try to box him in case he missed was all you could do.
    Better get ready, I think UCONN will cut down the nets. They have the best overall team, balanced from 1-5, if they don’t win it all it will surprise me.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    Better get ready, I think UCONN will cut down the nets. They have the best overall team, balanced from 1-5, if they don’t win it all it will surprise me.

The guys I work with are hard chore as well as a lot of our customers. The hats will be on full time for the run as well as the sweatshirts and jackets. Lot of alumni locally. I watch just enough to converse and havent followed them at all last 2 months. Or any sports for that matter. My Gfs son lives behind us and has a massive big screen Tv. She goes to watch games with her grandkids. The grndson has been to a few games as well this year.

8. Member

I love this time of year.

Yea, we get into it. Thanks to Transy Lady basketball last year for saving central KY from going championshipless. Looks they are back in the final 4 again in Div 3

And who would've thought Jeff Sheppards kid would be trending top pick in the draft coming off the bench? I've been down on UK the last few years but this group is showing some passion.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

11. Member
    I do as long as the wildcats are still in it. I lose interest after that.

12. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    I like it a lot.. Nowhere near football but I will watch a ton of March madness games.. Pretty much every game that's on while I'm home.. I'm not one that gets triggered by others exercising their freedoms..

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

13. Member
    For all I care,,, They could un invent the game.

14. Member
    Hands down the best sports month of the year. Championship week(this week) is probably my favorite. I’ve been in college basketball heaven for about 5 days since the conference tournaments started. Come Thursday it’s GO HEELS!!!!

15. Member
    A lot more exciting than football. Non stop action vs watching 3sec of action and 5 min of waiting around

16. Member
    My team the Akron Zips had a good season but sputtered in the past few games. I thought they could be a Cinderella this year. Gotta win the conference tournament first. Might have the best power forward in all of college.

17. Member
    I will be rooting for KY but I think UCONN is best team in the nation. Lots of good teams and the upsets are always enjoyable.
    We are all born ignorant but one must work really hard to remain stupid---Ben Franklin

18. Member
    I don’t watch much basketball, but I do like the tourny. Always buy a few hundred $ blocks to make it more interesting. They pay at half and final scores. Lots of scores to check!

19. Member
    Not I said the fly.
    Hi Mike.

I used to live for it... LOL.

While UCONN is very good you guys back east tend to overlook the west. U of A has a bad ass team this year. Don't count them out.

UK has a fun team to watch. Who wouldn't like Reed Shephard. How many draft picks again this year. Cant count em one one hand. Despite all that though, I can still hope they go down in one.

Oh yeah... I'd like to see my local Lopes get in this year. They're a hoot.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast