Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfisher444 View Post
    Most of the population is too lazy to learn how to drive a TR hull.
    I agree. If you have trouble with the XS, or TRX you will definitely have an issue with the TR or even the HP hulls.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    Triton sold 500 boats, down 22% year over year.

500 seems like a lot, what are other brands selling

3. Member
    Do you even watch fishing there’s lots of pros running tritons

Not like I use to. According to Triton's website, 6 MILF pros and 2 BASS pros. I didnt see Shaw Grigsby on their website. Maybe he finally retired. To me, 8 pro staffers is not away to make a big splash.
    Last edited by Tim W; 04-02-2024 at 01:10 AM.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Not like I use to. According to Triton's website, 6 MILF pros and 2 BASS pros. I didnt see Shaw Grigsby on their website. Maybe he finally retired. To me, 8 pro staffers is not away to make a big splash.
    I wish pro staffers were non existent for all manufacturers. Just something we have to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Landar View Post
    I wish pro staffers were non existent for all manufacturers. Just something we have to pay for.
    I couldn't agree more. However, I think prostaff help advertise and sell a brand. It kinda seems Triton is WRM step child brand.

Iv bought two Tritons. Neithe was influenced by Prostaff. The decision was mainly based on the dealer. I went to a couple other boat brand dealers and they literally treated me like a Peasant bc I wasn't looking at flagship 21 foot boats (that wouldnt fit in my garage).

Unfortunately the dealer no longer sells Triton, so this will probably be my last Triton. With that being said, they make great boats. Mine was built in the Flippin plant and Iv beat the crap out of it. The motor has 980 hours on it so its been well used.

The boat, when its clean is new condition.

7. Member
    Long live the Tritons!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    As a fellow Triton owner to other Triton owners, do yall think WRM will kill off the brand in the near future? I know there is no way to know but, im curious to see yalls thoughts.

They dont have hardly any pro staff left, and you dont see their name on any banners at MLF or Bassmaster events, or maybe I just didnt see it.

I was thinking that the dealers around me who sold Triton were selling them good bc I see alot of Tritons on my local body of water. When I went and looked they had more 2023s then they did 24s.

The other dealer didnt sell Trition anymore they turned to Skeeter.

As far as apparel, they use to have have some good stuff, now they hardly have anything.

To me, it seems, WRM is kind of putting Triton on its back burner and leaning more on Nitro and Ranger.

Again, Im not starting the 10 + year old rumor again, just a simple question from one Triton onwer to others.
    I bought my triton in 2021 and the place I bought it from closed. They sold Ranger, Ranger aluminum, Triton, Xpress, and some pontoon and one other brand of center console aluminum. That was the only triton dealer around my area. Bass Pro really doesn't push them around here either.
    2021 189 TrX
    Mercury 175 Pro XS
    Tempest Plus 22 Pitch Prop
    Lowrance 9 Live Console
    Lowrance 12 Carbon Bow
    Ultrex 80#

9. Member
    Love my '24 Triton 20xp, my 6th Triton by the way. They do not last at Angler's Choice Marine either! Best Triton I've owned so far!!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcopleyjigs View Post
    Love my '24 Triton 20xp, my 6th Triton by the way. They do not last at Angler's Choice Marine either! Best Triton I've owned so far!!
    They have my attention and will be one that I consider heavy about this time next year. Tell me this, you have a digital screen on the right, what all does it control? And then the standard switches on the left, which is what I like!
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcopleyjigs View Post
    I have only heard great things from the XP lineup. Kudos to Triton here.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G4bama View Post
    WRM and JM forced some dealers to move away from selling Tritons and Rangers. They made the demand on dealers that they would sell only WRM products exclusively. My dealer no longer sells Triton or Ranger. He can service my engine but can't service the boat. I see WRM with a full plate when it comes to product lines. Personally I see the Triton line going away and WRM making that up with Camas and Nitro sells.
    You must've bought from Airport Marine. I have a 2023 Triton 18TRX. They had knocked off a good chunk of the price. They told me the same thing and now they carry IKON, Bass Cat Skeeter, and Vexus

13. Member
    One thing I really like about the new Tritons is they use rotary switches instead of a touch pad like the Rangers and Nitros have. I don't like the touch pad in my 2012 Triton at all.

14. Member
    Who knows Inwas told by a dealer that Caymas is in trouble and Johnny and Earl are in negotiations for Johnny to buy Caymas

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerman99 View Post
    Who knows Inwas told by a dealer that Caymas is in trouble and Johnny and Earl are in negotiations for Johnny to buy Caymas

I don’t see very many of the Caymas around here

16. Member
    all of the boat companies are cutting pro staff or discounted boats to folks whatever you want to call it with the invent of the net the companies dont have to have as many pro staff because during covid they were selling all they can make now with the downturn in the business it will be like all the other boats that are not built anymore when sales wont support the brand it will go away too.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmithboats View Post
    all of the boat companies are cutting pro staff or discounted boats to folks whatever you want to call it with the invent of the net the companies dont have to have as many pro staff because during covid they were selling all they can make now with the downturn in the business it will be like all the other boats that are not built anymore when sales wont support the brand it will go away too.
    https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1260668
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123