Minn Kota Raptors and Proper Brackets

Hello,

I have a 2018 Ranger 2510 bay boat with an Atlas jackplate and a Yamaha 300. I just purchased two minn kota raptors and would like to mount them onto the jackplate. I've search the web in hopes of finding the recommended brackets for this setup but am struggling to find an answer. Does anyone have experience with this setup. Curious as to what proper setback/clearance I would need so the engine doesn't hit the raptors.

Thanks

2. Member
    [QUOTE=mampro;13433598]Hello,

I have a 2018 Ranger 2510 bay boat with an Atlas jackplate and a Yamaha 300. I just purchased two minn kota raptors and would like to mount them onto the jackplate. I've search the web in hopes of finding the recommended brackets for this setup but am struggling to find an answer. Does anyone have experience with this setup. Curious as to what proper setback/clearance I would need so the engine doesn't hit the raptors.

You have many options. I use the power pole jack plate bracket on my Raptor. I don't install them maybe someone else can weigh in.

3. Member
    Get the PP brackets. Call Rich at Hydrilla gear and he should know which ones.

4. Member
    Will do. Thanks for the information.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    2/6 raptor brackets with the 2 inch spacers to clear the yamaha we have everything you need