Master Power Switch circuit breaker tripping

I have narrowed this down to the DLX Security / Pro Air panel. It has pump in, pump out, security, and acc buttons on it. This is an intermittent issue during rain events so definitely related to significant moisture events. I have replaced the DLX panel recently as my security system was activating on its own, again during rain event. Just figured it was the panel and the new panel seems to have fixed the security system issue. Now I have the breaker popping. Yesterday, I was fishing in the rain and the breaker popped. Tried a couple resets and it would still pop. Decided to unplug the DLX panel just to see if I could isolate the issue and the breaker reset and was able to continue fishing and breaker never popped again. After a night in my heated shop, I replugged the DLX and the pump in and pump out pumps worked fine. Master power CB never popped. I don’t think there is anything wired to the acc button. Any ideas what may be causing an issue like this? I’m not exactly sure all the components of the security system so not sure what to look for there? Could moisture be getting into one of the compartment light switches and shorting the master power switch CB? Any help and guidance appreciated. I also posted this on BassCat website. 2013 Cougar.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

TTT. Could it be the new DLX/Pro Air panel has an issue with moisture? I’m leaning towards it.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

It is not uncommon to have a bad breaker and that’s usually the culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    It is not uncommon to have a bad breaker and that’s usually the culprit.
    Thanks. I thought about a weak breaker. I’ll replace it first and go from there.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

I replaced the 8 amp circuit breaker by the Master Power switch at the console. It had a red power wire in 10 gauge maybe on one pole, the other pole had a purple wire that was daisy chained off the master power switch. Does anyone know what circuit this breaker protects? Wondering in case I keep having issues.
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763