LOWRANCE GHOST HEADING SENSOR POSITION

Good day, I just install 2 LOW live 12s double stacked on my bow along with a Lowrance Ghost...on a 2018 Z-19

Where is everyone finding the best spot to place the lowrance heading sensor to reduces the impact of I think its call EPF?

2. Member
    You want the Ghost heading sensor to be as close to the ghost TM as possible. Mine is is right at the bow. There is a free app you can download onto your phone that you can use to detect mag fields to halp determine if there will be any issues. My app is simply called Metal Detector EMF.
    ~ Dave
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS
    HDS Live 12 B&C/Ghost/AT

3. Member
    I have a Z20 and it's to the left of the trolling motor footwell by about 4-5 inches, inline with the top. I haven't had any issues in 3 years .
    Scott
    2016 Nitro Z20 Pro
    Serial # 2B125401 - 250ProXS DFI/TM2

4. Member
    Thanks for the replies....I was thinkgin about putting it where Scott mentioned...DAVE...you know the name of the app by any chance, there are a ton of them on google playstore

5. Member
    Try "Physics Sensor Toolbox Suite". It includes a ton of interesting tools on top of the Magnetometer. You can try out the g-force tool getting on plane for fun as well.
    ~ Dave
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS
    HDS Live 12 B&C/Ghost/AT