Thread: RoedTrek 190

RoedTrek 190

Son has 2 6 volt AGM batteries that need replacing soon....Thinking of Lithium to replace, has anyong done this and if so what brand ? I know he will need to add a charger for the Li...Thanks

I need to replace one in my camper too. Been thinking the same thing. I run my trolling motor on my little pontoon boat with a 50ah 12 volt lithium and I have yet to run it down. I will probably just buy one and try it in the camper.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Royjulius View Post
    I need to replace one in my camper too. Been thinking the same thing. I run my trolling motor on my little pontoon boat with a 50ah 12 volt lithium and I have yet to run it down. I will probably just buy one and try it in the camper.
    I checked with a sponsor here Bill @ Impulse Lithium and he suggested a 100ah 12 volt but the Van is in a shop and could not answer some question about the AGM that are in there and the size of the battery box. We didn't even get into talking about the charger. Awhile back I purchased a 24 volt lithium from him for my trolling 70lb motor and had to change my battery charger.

This a great forum for Class Bs, I've read a few threads there on going lithium. https://www.classbforum.com/forums/

Quote Originally Posted by mike464 View Post
    This a great forum for Class Bs, I've read a few threads there on going lithium. https://www.classbforum.com/forums/
    Thanks, been on that a few times....

Quote Originally Posted by rtlgator View Post
    I checked with a sponsor here Bill @ Impulse Lithium and he suggested a 100ah 12 volt but the Van is in a shop and could not answer some question about the AGM that are in there and the size of the battery box. We didn't even get into talking about the charger. Awhile back I purchased a 24 volt lithium from him for my trolling 70lb motor and had to change my battery charger.
    Yeah the lead acid chargers won't get a Lithium to full capacity.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat