F195 Transom Saver

What transom savers is everyone using on their 195s? I just picked mine up today and dealer recommended the DD26. I was gonna see if I could call and ask Falcon directly what they recommend. I know there’s a huge debate and differences of opinion on them so I figured I’d ask and see what other owners were running. Thanks.
    Andrew

2. Member
    Yamaha sho- prorule

3. Member
    I have the DD26 - I have a Ranger, not a Falcon - and love it. People complain about the price, and I get it, but relatively speaking it's a small price to pay for the convenience.

4. Member

Transom Saver

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP View Post
    What transom savers is everyone using on their 195s? I just picked mine up today and dealer recommended the DD26. I was gonna see if I could call and ask Falcon directly what they recommend. I know there’s a huge debate and differences of opinion on them so I figured I’d ask and see what other owners were running. Thanks.
    I have both transom savers for my F195. I've kind of struggled with which one to use.
    The DD26 looks cool, and is convenient to use. But I've decided to just use the traditional transom saver. Mainly because it gives the boat another anchor point to the trailer. I had a boat mechanic recommend that to me , years ago. And it makes sense.
    2021 Falcon F195 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Atlas hydraulic jack plate. Helix 9 MSI, Helix 7 MDI Tandem axle trailer.