Tilt brackets for Raptors

Has anyone used the the tilt bracket from Hydrilla Gear Gen 2 for Raptors? Just wondering if it does what it says it does. Looks pretty nice to get under my car/boat port. Any information on this product would be nice....

2. Member
    I have them on my talons. They are extremely well built. Solid and tight with no rattling as they have some type of urethane bushings. Only down side is the little roll pins you put your fingers on for squeezing and unlocking it are vey small dig into your finger while trying to squeeze the unlocking mechanism. They are tough to squeeze standing out side the boat I have to guess if you need to use them from in the boat on the water they will be even worse. But I don't know of anything better for folding them. My brother had the Minn Kota brackets and they were wicked loose and rattled load enough you could here them from the truck when backing in with the window down. I would by the Hydrilla gear ones again. I also bought there bezels for my stomp switches those work well also, tips the switch more so it meets your foot better when your reaching your foot out in front of you to hit them.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Yes you can use them on either raptors or talons, the bolt pattern is the same.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

Thanks for the input