G2 Parts difficulty

My dealer is having no luck finding parts for my 2017 G2 steering system. I there a parts shortage? Motor is still under warranty, but if parts aren't available, I have a terrific problem. Any help?

2. Member
    I suggest posting here as well:

https://www.etecownersgroup.com/categories
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

3. Member
    What kind of parts, or part number of the steering system is the dealer ordering. Parts may be on back order.
    ++ to blkfalc4. And be sure to include the engine model number. Very important to help find answers.

4. Member
    With all the trouble they have with that power steering system, I would just make the conversion to hydraulic. It will cost you, but you won't run into this problem again. I can't see it getting any better.

5. Member
    I started having trouble with my G2 power steering 2 years ago and had the dealer bypass it. The steering wasn’t as easy as when power steering worked perfectly, but far better and more consistent after this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbass123 View Post
    I started having trouble with my G2 power steering 2 years ago and had the dealer bypass it. The steering wasn’t as easy as when power steering worked perfectly, but far better and more consistent after this change.
    Very interested in how they managed to do this! Can I get your dealer's contact info?
    united in the pursuit of bass.