Posted this to the BassCat Owner's Board as well...

Hoping someone (maybe the folks at BassCat?) can help with this. I am in the market for a new boat and have wanted a BassCat forever. I crappie fish 80+% of the time (with a partner) and therefore need two additional seat bases at the bow (one of each side of the middle/existing one). I installed the ones on my current boat (Ranger RT198p) by just drilling the necessary holes and installing the bases on top of the carpet. They work great but I would like my next/future boat to have them installed during the manufacturing process so they’re underneath the carpet like the factory installed center base, if that makes sense.

Before anyone suggests, no, I do not want one of the aftermarket side by side seat brackets (Millennium, Dub-L, etc)…that’s what I originally had and while they worked fine, it’s so much better with just seat pedestals and no cumbersome bracket to step over.

Question #1 for BassCat or anyone who has a similar set up – is this something BassCat can do during the build process?

Question #2 (directly for BassCat) – Assuming this can be accommodated, is there any way to eliminate the bow day box on a Caracal during the build process, as it is exactly where a pedestal base would need to go for the aforementioned set up.

Appreciate the help..

Kris