What kind of hub is this?

Guys I am needing some help with this hub and rotor. I know it is a UFP hub. I can’t find a part number. It is on a 2012 Ranger single axle Trailer. What exactly do I need to order. It would appear that I have a seal leaking. Do I need to order a set of bearings and seal or does it come with it. Pulled wheel off to change oil in the hub and there is no pipe plug on this hub. What kind is it?
    Looks to be a 10 inch hub. 5 lug. I believe it is Dexter Vault hub. Can I just rebuild this hub with bearings and a new seal?
    Last edited by Kirk R; 04-14-2024 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Posted more information

2. Member
    Call or email Grant at Waymires in Indy, good guy to deal with. Send pictures to gcanary@waymires.com or call 317-631-7551.

There are no more oil hubs with a pipe plug available, there are two real common rotor options and the outer bearing determines what one you would need. We sell the rotors with studs and bearing races, the bearings and seals are separate but other people may packages stuff differently. There have been changes in the seal OD over the years so what went in your old hub may not be what you need for a new hub. If you need any help figuring out what you need feel free to give us a call 916-910-0008

4. Member
    Take it apart and check. On ufp the seals can be an oddball size. I made this mistake and bought a standard 3000lb bearing set but had to order inner race and seal seperately
    1995 Champion 190 dcx Elite