Question 2017 Fx21 lithium or not?

Anyone have experience swapping 3 agm trolling batteries for a 36v lithium? If so did it change ride taking out the wheight? Also performance of 36v lithium for Minkota ultrex. Thanks in advance for feed back.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    36v single lithium should give you better performance all around, we have the 36v-60ah that you can fish all day on, bluetooth, full 10 yr warranty $1061 shipped

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jboney17 View Post
    Anyone have experience swapping 3 agm trolling batteries for a 36v lithium? If so did it change ride taking out the wheight? Also performance of 36v lithium for Minkota ultrex. Thanks in advance for feed back.
    Everybody wants to tell you you'll see better performance....but A LOT of people are complaining they lose speed after switching to lithium due to less bow lift.

4. Member
    Can my 460 Minn charge it to 100%

5. Member
    That’s one of my concerns..

6. Member
    my 460PC charges 5 lithiums to 100%, 3 50aH fot trolling motor, 1 125aH for cranking and another 125aH that's wired in parallel for electronics

7. Member
    I did the switch to Lithium on my 2017 Triton last fall (6 months now). Replaced 4 31 series
    (including X2 Power cranking) for 2 monster lithium's. The monster cranking is
    170ah running currently 2 12 inch touch, one is Garmin with FFS blackbox. The other
    Monster is a 36v 70ah. I did not lose speed, holeshot is a ton better, and chine is way
    down, to where I can run 68 without hands on wheel (I work to balance my boat).
    Topend is still 70 with my 24p Fury 4. I have both a 25p fury 4 and a Fury 3 I will try this
    summer, but I just love the 24p performance. The system I bought came with a new 2 bank charger.
    I left it so that if either battery alone is not enough, then I can add another
    of the same and run and charge in parallel. So far, neither battery has discharged
    under 87% after a long 9 hour, windy day and they recharge very quickly, especially the 36v.
    I keep the charger plugged in all the time, even during a winter with many days significantly
    below 32 degrees and the BMS and charger worked perfectly.

I am a fan. I can now add more screens to my system without adding a 5th lithium like my
    buddies in the rod locker. I have space in the bilge area now for spare prop, tools if
    I choose to do that. You could also just put dead 31 series batteries back there for
    ballast if you were worried about speed or performance loss.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

8. Member
    Thanks for the feedback everyone