BBC SPONSOR Angler's Choice - VA's Avatar

Bike need a home.

'03 Anniversary blue Ultra Classic, just under 47000 mi. New tires, just fully serviced by Smokin' HD. $8500

Quote Originally Posted by Angler's Choice - VA View Post
    '03 Anniversary blue Ultra Classic, just under 47000 mi. New tires, just fully serviced by Smokin' HD. $8500
    Not to be negative Damon, but your price is kind of high for an 03. The market is tanking right now for used, at least in my area. I have my 07 up for $7800 and have had one contact in three weeks. I have seen several 2014s and 2015s for $10,000. If you have time to wait then wait it out. If you are really looking to get out of it then your probably in the $6500 range for that bike. My buddy just sold an 03 Dyna Anniversary softail for $4500 with 12,000 miles on it. Good luck with the sale.

3. BBC SPONSOR Angler's Choice - VA's Avatar
    No offense taken. I'm always open to hear what others have to say. It's pretty much in line with prices in my area, I'm not in dire need of the money like many that sell bikes. Having another one just like it and an '05 trike, I'll scrap it for spare parts for our other bikes before I take more loss than I already am.

4. Member
    I have a 1993 Honda Goldwing Aspencade that I purchased new, always garaged, one owner, immaculate(showroom condition), 38,500 miles, always serviced, new tires, new windshield, new tires for sale. I need some assistance on setting a reasonable price on it. About a week ago my wife put it on Facebook Marketplace for me at $5900 and have had over 100 lookers but no takers. I guess it is overpriced so am open to suggestions from you guys that are more up to date on current pricing. You won't offend me, nothing to give away here but still yet willing to negotiate for a reasonable amount. I will keep my HD but at 72 the Honda is just too heavy for me since I have a lot of low back problems. Thanks so much for any assistance!

5. Member
    Well I cut it to $4900 so will see if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    I have a 1993 Honda Goldwing Aspencade that I purchased new, always garaged, one owner, immaculate(showroom condition), 38,500 miles, always serviced, new tires, new windshield, new tires for sale. I need some assistance on setting a reasonable price on it. About a week ago my wife put it on Facebook Marketplace for me at $5900 and have had over 100 lookers but no takers. I guess it is overpriced so am open to suggestions from you guys that are more up to date on current pricing. You won't offend me, nothing to give away here but still yet willing to negotiate for a reasonable amount. I will keep my HD but at 72 the Honda is just too heavy for me since I have a lot of low back problems. Thanks so much for any assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    sometimes a little drop makes a big difference. Wait it out. Will take the right person and it will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Angler's Choice - VA View Post
    No offense taken. I'm always open to hear what others have to say. It's pretty much in line with prices in my area, I'm not in dire need of the money like many that sell bikes. Having another one just like it and an '05 trike, I'll scrap it for spare parts for our other bikes before I take more loss than I already am.
    I hear ya. Spoke too soon on mine. Someone called me last week, came saturday for a test run, then gave me full price cash.
    now I’m on the watch for someone that needs to sell a 2014 or newer Harley Touring, preferably an Ultra. If anyone hears of a neighbor or friend selling one off send me a message! Cash in hand. Thanks !

8. Member
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    sometimes a little drop makes a big difference. Wait it out. Will take the right person and it will be gone.