Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coreynov902 View Post
    Perfection Lures shakey head
    I got several packs of these on clearance, I ended up cutting off the stabilizer legs which just got in the way and caught the line.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BemisBasser View Post
    The Frenzy Nail is a great one.
    I've never saw these before. I just ordered some to try. Thanks for the tip.
    I also agree with DrewFlu33 . I like the keeper on the shank not the screw lock type.
    For those who have used the FN do you slide the worm onto the keeper and then rotate? I saw a video but i didn't get what he was saying.
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL 150 Hp Optimax OT862351

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styler View Post
    I've never saw these before. I just ordered some to try. Thanks for the tip.
    I also agree with DrewFlu33 . I like the keeper on the shank not the screw lock type.
    For those who have used the FN do you slide the worm onto the keeper and then rotate? I saw a video but i didn't get what he was saying.
    Yes. Slide past the barb then turn the worm. Works great with Elaztech worms that are hard to screw on other heads

4. Member
    The Davis Horsehead looking one gets hung up in rocks the least...by a bunch. That's pretty much my go to with a big trd in 3/16.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JK9027 View Post
    The Davis Horsehead looking one gets hung up in rocks the least...by a bunch. That's pretty much my go to with a big trd in 3/16.
    you have a link for that one . im not sure what that is .

this one ?

Davis Baits Shakey Head 5pk | Tackle Warehouse
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL 150 Hp Optimax OT862351

6. Member
    That's it. For the finesse trd I use the owner offset block head in 1/8. Some times that's the ticket.
    Last edited by JK9027; 05-09-2024 at 12:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12