All,

I recently bought an 18' G3 180 with a 2007 Yamaha 2 Stroke 90hp. It has 3 carbs, seems to be a clean, low hour motor, but hasn't been ran in 3 years.

Before the boat was parked, they took it to the dealer and had everything fixed on the boat/motor/trailer. Carbs were cleaned, air separator filter was cleaned, added fresh fuel with yamaha ring free, and sta-bil. Boat was stored under cover outdoors in IL weather.

I drained all old fuel, took apart fuel filter and drained it (it was clean already), replaced fuel bulb/line, and pumped fresh fuel/seafoam (about 1/3 seafoam, 2/3 fuel). Checked to make sure fuel was coming in/out of fuel pump, all good there. Pulled plugs, all good, sprayed a little starting fluid with cylinder lube in each hole, and it fired right up, but died after using up the starting fluid. However, it wouldn't even try to start after cranking for awhile with no starting fluid. Repeated the process a few times with the same results.

Is there anything else I can do before tearing down all 3 carbs and doing a complete carb clean?