LS Interference ?

I am new to Livescope and am looking for some opinions on the attached screenshot of interference on my display.
    For background, I purchased a used LVS32 and a brand new GLS10. I have two Echomap Plus 9 series, one is a UHD, the other is a Plus unit and both have the latest software versions.
    After installing the system, the interference shown on the left side beam concerned me because the transducer was used, so I thought it may be bad. I also thought it may be due to the LVS32 not being in the water. I called a friend who has the same system in an ice fishing shuttle and asked him if he had the same interference when the LVS32 is out of the water. His screen was clear.
    He brought over his shuttle and we tried all combinations of units. In the end, any combination of transducer, display, batteries, network cables, etc that utilized my brand new GLS10 exhibited the interference shown. Any combination using his GLS10 was crystal clear. It should be noted that both GLS units have the same software levels and we used the same LS settings. The common denominator to the interference is my GLS10.
    I called Garmin to relay this information and they replaced the GLS10. I received the replacement GLS and nothing has changed!
    I can clean up the interference with a med noise reject setting in combination with lowering the gain below 55%.
    I am hoping this will clear up when actually in the water but I am concerned. Does anyone have any ideas why this may be happening? It makes no sense to me.
    Help is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Don't worry about it till you get on the water with it.....sonar doesn't work thru the air.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Also my 32 has areas like that if the TM is not deployed , something about the AHRS -Stabilization not working correctly if its up at 90 degrees in the stowed position
    Once its correctly positioned to the ground even it the garage it works right
    2000 Champion 190SX
    2000 Yamaha VMAX 150
    Garmin Force
    106`s @ bow & console
    93 SV UHD 2 @ bow
    LVS 32 perspective
    LVS 34 forward
    Talon