USA QUESTION ON HOW TO SETUP DUAL CONSOLE GRAPHS

I finally added a second graph to my console but need help making sure I've set up the graphs correctly. I already had a Ti2-12 at the console and have a 3 in 1 transducer on the transom. I added a Live 9 to the console. My wiring is as follows. Everything is on a nmea2000 backbone to include a point 1 and ghost and live at my bow. The console and bow lives are connected with an ethernet cable as well as the nmea. I moved the 3 in 1 transducer cable plug from the Ti2 to the live to make sure it gets the clearest picture possible so the TI2 needs to get the transducer signal through the live unit beside it on the console.

My question is will the Ti2 read the transducer signal through the nmea system automatically or do I need to manipulate the settings? I intend to use my Ti2 mostly for mapping and 2d so the console live and be focused on side and down imaging. I can't find answers to this in the operators manual or on the Lowrance website.

Thanks for the help,
    Phil
    Phil Bender
    Ewing, KY
    93 482V w/ 98 Merc V-175

[SIGPIC]

2. Member
    NMEA does not share transducers. the only way a ti2 will read a transducer is if it has one plugged directly into it. ti2 will how ever share 2d wirelessly from another ti2, but no other unit

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SPORTMOD25 View Post
    NMEA does not share transducers. the only way a ti2 will read a transducer is if it has one plugged directly into it. ti2 will how ever share 2d wirelessly from another ti2, but no other unit
    I only have the one Ti2 so it sounds like I've got to buy a 2d in hull transducer and epoxy it in to use that graph for anything other than mapping. Or I'll have to suck it up and trade it in on another HDS Live.

Thanks for the help.
    Phil
    Phil Bender
    Ewing, KY
    93 482V w/ 98 Merc V-175

[SIGPIC]