Best lithium for a Yamaha 250 SHO

Ionic lithium 125 dual purpose a good choice to power my Yamaha 250 SHO? Any other recommendations? Thanks in advance

2. Member
    The Ionic is a good battery. The best thing to do is figure out how many amps you are using in a typical 8-10 hr day, then determine battery. They are making some bigger AH cranking batteries now. No need for a seperate electronics battery in most cases.

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    as long as you are not pulling over 10 to 12 amps and you are starting the motor a few times a day the 125ah will be fine
    we have plenty of those in stock and also other options if you are looking for something larger

910-722-0001

https://drewcraft.com/lithium-batteries/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. BBC SPONSOR
    We offer a few options, 105ah, 120ah and a 160ah. All of our crankers come with a Full 10 year warranty

5. Member
    I purchased the Ionic 125ah for my Merc 250 ProXS and also runs my electronics (1 console, 2 at bow) and livewells with no issues and have had the battery for 2 years now. Andy at Drewcraft is the man!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Our 105ah or new 160 ah would be the best choice!! both have emergency start feature built into battery BBC discounts available Go with the best Powerhouse lithium

7. Member
    Been running an Ionic 125a for two and a half years now along with 4 12” graphs, livescope, mega 360 and everything else. Been in a few tournaments where I was on the water for 8-9 hours and only started big motor to move once or twice a short distance and lowest I’ve drawn it down to was around 50%

8. Member
    Epoch batteries makes a nice starter/house battery as well. 120AH and $799.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    Been running an Ionic 125a for two and a half years now along with 4 12” graphs, livescope, mega 360 and everything else. Been in a few tournaments where I was on the water for 8-9 hours and only started big motor to move once or twice a short distance and lowest I’ve drawn it down to was around 50%
    What graphs are you running?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msupc View Post
    What graphs are you running?
    3 Helix 12’s networked and a Garmin 1222

11. Member
    I went with a 120AH Impulse Lithium for my 250 Yamaha SHO. I run 4-12" Lives (1 is a Pro now) Active Target and never even close to an issue fishing tournaments. I am running Live well pumps and oxygenator continually also. Not to mention a long run in the lakes I fish is 5-8 minutes. I have ran to my first area many times and never started the big engine again until time to head to weigh in. That is almost a full 8 hours running all my accessories without a charge from the big engine!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    3 Helix 12’s networked and a Garmin 1222
    Interesting. I would think your total amp load would be near or exceed 12 amps.

I'm now running 5 graphs, LVS and M360 and my 125 can get pretty low, since it's now dedicated and not getting charge by the big motor. I've been looking at either adding a Powerhouse Run n Gun, a Yandina Combiner, or adding a 50ah in parallel. I really don't have room for the 50ah though, so probably will be options 1 or 2.