2007 225 Mercury Optimax on a Triton 211-SF - prop selection / reliable?

Hi - New member, just bought my 1st f/s boat and I'm looking for info on what to expect for reliability out of the optimax, speed, prop selection - any tips anyone has would be greatly appreciated! Current prop is 21P 3 blade Mirage Plus - Thx

PXL_20240330_202514903 (1).jpg

2. Member
    You might try posting this in the triton section below or the prop section above. Make sure you list S/N of the motor, if there is a jack plate and what it is, prop to pad on the boat. I dialed my Procraft in last year and am still playing with it but getting real close. Brett at BBlades helped me out quite a bit, and there are others out there that the guys on the board talk about. I used Brett because he was relatively close in Wisconsin and he has a prop demo program. It can be a little bit of an investment but cheaper then buying and selling props to get to what you need. He also has prop testing forms you can printout. I would suggest getting it out on the water and running it thru its paces to fill one of these out. The more info you can give the guys on the board the more they can help. It can be a bit of a process but when you get that boat to the point where you start feeling it really perform it is all worth it. If you have any questions feel free to message me.
    Todd Kress
    1993 150HP XRI 17 pitch worked Tempest Plus
    OD232323
    1993 Procraft 200 combo