Ionic 125 Ah Actual Volts

What is the actual voltage produced by an ionic 125 ah battery? Is it around 12.8 volts?

According to the app, mine is currently resting at at 13.3v, But, when actually in use my units usually show 12.8/12.9 for voltage. How accurate that really is I am not sure - Lowrance is known for having sketchy voltage reading. I keep meaning to put Voltage up on either my Helix or Garmin so I can see if they are close

3. Member
    The voltage is going to be around 13 for most of the cycle. After charging, and sitting for a few days mine will usually measure 13.4 at the terminals with my Fluke meter. I won't drop under 13 until the battery is under 50%. Any wiring, and probably pretty much any device is going to have some resistance, and some voltage drop. The reading on my graphs will be 13.1 at the start of the day, then 12.8 or so at the end of the day. I discovered a wiring problem a couple months ago. Over time my voltage readings (on my graphs) had gotten lower and lower. I found that my (amazon) fuse block had developed some resistance. The readings on my graphs were around 12 volts. I just thought it was Lowrance voltage readings until I checked with my meter. I replace my no name fuse block with a Blue Seas(?, or something like that, from West Marine) and my voltage reading came back up to 13.

4. Member
    OK, I am getting 12.7 to 12.8v on my Humminbird and Garmin Graphs, both in the bow and at the console. I have an aftermarket harness, but it goes to a master shutoff switch next to the battery, rather than direct to the battery.

Mine Ionic sits at 13.3. My console Garmin voltage is identical. Bow voltages on 2 Garmin 106 sv’s sit at 12.9 to 13.1.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,