2 Helix 9 Gen 1’s sharing the same transducer

Is there a diode isolated y cable that will allow 2 Helix 9 Gen 1 units to share the same standard (non mega) transducer that is mounted on the rear transom of my Jon boat?

I installed a Livescope and GT 56 to my trolling motor, but would also like to keep my helix 9 up front to use for SI and mapping while I’m using livescope. The original Helix 9 transducer at the front of the boat was on the bottom of the trolling motor, and I don’t want to add a pole for the Helix transducer. I would just like to share the signal from the other helix 9 mounted at the driver console.

I read where you can use a Ethernet network box and a bunch of adapters to accomplish sharing the signal to both units?

edit. Based on more research, it looks like I can just link the 2 head units together via a single cable to share all the info from the (small all in one transducer at the back of my boat). I think I need 2x #720074-1 adapters (@$35ish a pop) and 1 #720073 -5 (15’ cable)? That’s disgusting in price for the adapters! Is there a cheaper option? $100 bucks for a Ethernet cable.

Sorry for the newb questions
    Last edited by AkFreak; 04-26-2024 at 09:45 PM. Reason: To add information

Your only choice is the two Ethernet Adapters (AS EC QDE) and an Ethernet cable.
    There is no Y cable to share a transducer between two units.

Do not need the Ethernet Switch just for two connections.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL