Where oh where does my tranducer go?

I don't know where to mount the tranducer. Boat is a 2000 Triton. If anybody could offer some advice or show me a picture if you have an older Triton. I have a screw on mounting plate and a stick on one. Before I start drilling holes best to get some advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Mine is mounted here.
    20240203_195621.jpg

3. Member
    How much clearance does it need to not be blocked for side scan from engine?

4. Member
    would help if we new what transducer you are talking about? and what unit you have. mounting on the transsome is never a good Idea. Provide the info and I can give you some ideas without drilling a hole in your boat below the water line.

5. Member
    Lowrance 3 in 1 transducer. Just have the stock mount currently

6. Member
    IT is very difficult to get a 3-1 to work at high speed,Your best option is to install a PD-WBL puck in your hull for high speed running and mount your 3-1 on a aftermarket bracket on the side of the jack plate Then depending on what unit you have you switch them on your unit. If you need some links for the jackplate bracket let me know Still do not know what unit you have so not sure if you have a 2 ch system to make this work or not.

7. Member
    Watch the video by Jacob Scott on the Lowrance Youtube channel on how to properly mount a transducer.

8. Member
    Consider this information:

ciao,
    Marc