2011 Puma. Question

I have water puddling in my center compartment, coming through drain. I pulled the floor drain and can feel the insulation for ice chest is wet. Tilted trailet but no water, seems it is laying in front of step boxes. Any thoughts,running air under box to dry it out. Boat is kept indoors.

2. Member
    Steve,
    I also have a 2011 Puma FTD but have never experienced the issue you described. I have also never had any problems with my cooler(s) leaking.
    If boat is kept indoors, then this must be something you experience while on the water. I am trying to imagine a scenario where the bilge area can fill with enough water to get the floor area wet but the bilge pump not activating and you not noticing. Are you putting the boat away after getting the floor wet without drying it out? My first thought, like yours, would be to pull the drain plug, jack the trailer up, and get a fan running to dry it up.

3. Member
    something plugging up a drain hole in the bilge maybe?
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools