Thread: 6” grub?

6” grub?

I’m desperate. Does anyone make a 6” grub or know where you can get a mold. Looking for kalins mogambo copy. Basically a 6” fat Albert or something similar. I pay good and will buy 100 watermelon seed to make it happen! Thanks!

Sent u a pm
    2013 BassCat Cougar
    Serial # 1B962763

3. Member
    Do you pour plastics? I think I can get a hold of a knockoff mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jig_Man View Post
    Do you pour plastics? I think I can get a hold of a knockoff mold.
    No sir but I would purchase the mold and get someone to pour them. Or pay whoever has the mold to poor what I need.

This site is awesome. Jig Man and apdriver both messaged me and helped me out greatly.

Apdriver went out of his way to find all his options and offered to pour what I needed since we are practically neighbors.

Jig Man found a mold that is a copy and offered to send it to me for the cost of shipping.

I've met a lot of great people on here. I really appreciate both of these guys.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkstringz View Post
    This site is awesome. Jig Man and apdriver both messaged me and helped me out greatly.

Apdriver went out of his way to find all his options and offered to pour what I needed since we are practically neighbors.

Jig Man found a mold that is a copy and offered to send it to me for the cost of shipping.

+1
    It's not what you can take with you,

It's what you leave behind.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkstringz View Post

Wow, that's awesome.