Talons only pair with stomp or remote, not both

Old style talon foot switch went out the other day, so replaced it with stomp switches. Went through the headache of getting the app, clearing the Bluetooth memory, and repairing the switches. Problem is, it will only pair with the down stomp switch or the remote, not both. As soon as I add one the other stops working. For some reason the up stomp switch always keeps working.

To be honest I’m getting pretty frustrated with these talons. For as little as I use them it’s always something, and seems more often than not in the 4+ years I’ve owned them something isn’t working quite right.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

2. Member
    When you clear the memory you must clear it on all devices. I would do that first and then try to pair again.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradrodfish View Post
    When you clear the memory you must clear it on all devices. I would do that first and then try to pair again.
    I appreciate the advice and you are probably right. That said not excited to clear memory again after spending hours last night resetting / reprogramming and struggling to get the software updates done
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

4. Member
    Mine pair to all kinds of stuff, my graph, remote by my console, stomp switches, another remote on my bow for back up etc.