Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks for all the comments and pictures for pump installs!!! I didn't have the equipment to pull motor off safely to install brackets. So I went ahead and let dealer put both Brackets and Power Poles on and had them put a Keel Guard on also. They put the pumps exactly where you guys did. Labor and Tax only cost $330. I didn't think that was a bad price especially when it has been 95 degrees everyday here and didn't have to break a sweat. Can't wait for weekend to try them out!!
    Last edited by jg2448; 08-13-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Greg Wood
    2016 Ranger Z521c 250 Optimax Pro XS
    Dual Power-Pole Blades 10ft
    Lowrance HDS 12 Gen3's at Console and Bow

Congrats on the PP setup. Youll love them. And 95 degrees? You should have gotten a discount. LOL.. I am waiting for a cold front here so we can get to 95. Been 101-106 for the last couple weeks almost dailey. Too damm hot to fish.

3. Member

Z7 power pole bump location

Quote Originally Posted by jg2448 View Post
    Yea I would have to borrow a lift. I'm not going to take the chance either. I'm really leaning on taking it to dealer. They said it would take 3.5 hours @$100 hr and I would have to leave it with them about a week. Also it is so HOT here in Mississippi right now and fish arent bitting that well either. lol

Please send the pic as where you would install the pump. I don't see much space to work with.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plee View Post
    Please send the pic as where you would install the pump. I don't see much space to work with.
    This thread is from 2013...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12