Need Some Local Knowledge - Morse Reservoir

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I live in Chicago, but coming down to take my Mom fishing next Monday (crappie and bluegill we hope). She wants to go to Morse and I'm looking for a bait shop somewhere near (or on the way from Kokomo) where we can pick up some wax worms and crappie minnows. Thanks in advance for any help y'all can offer.

Waldo

2. Member
    If you can drive a little further south, into Noblesville, stop by Schwartz tackle.
    Idk of bait north of Morse.

Expect to pay a ramp fee.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. Schwartz looks perfect. Regarding the ramp fee, I know. The good news is that supposedly it is only $20 on weekdays. Being from Illinois I'm used having to pay to launch the boat.

4. Member
    For sure Schwartz! Great selection of name brand tackle and great people. And it’s only 10 minutes down the road. best of luck on the water

5. Member
    Stop in at Soremouth Tackle in Kokomo. Awesome shop and has everything you could need including live bait. Right off of 31 at the event center. Has a huge easily accessible lot if you're pulling a boat too.
    You can't fix stupid.