Thread: 721 Bow Mount

721 Bow Mount

I have a 721 with the shown shroud. I currently have (1) helix 15 with precision sonar mount on the bottom part of the shroud. I want to add a 2nd graph on the top part of the shroud. Instead of getting a dual mount like the over under from precision sonar has anyone just mounted a graph on the top portion of the shroud? Does anyone offer a plate for the top? I was thinking I could just order a pair of smart brackets from precision sonar and mount them directly to a plate that fits the top part of the shroud.

IMG_1540.jpeg

2. Member
    I have the precision dual mount on my 721 2020 model and have a helix 12 and garmin 12 on it have had no problems with it but I dont fish big waters most of the time as we dont have them where I live. I like it because it puts the graphs a little forward of the trolling motor pedal, I have fished pickwick and a few lakes like that with some wind on it and didnt have a problem but that was just a few days of that

3. Member
    I have 2 solix 12s on the stepped factory shroud using their factory gimbals with no issues. I like everything low and lite as possible.

4. Member
    I have a dual mount for a721 that I don’t need if you’re interested

5. Member
    I’ll have to look but I think it’s the PROcise outdoors one

6. Member
    I already had the 15 on a precision mount, so I just went with their dual mount since I already had the plate.