Thread: berretta neos

berretta neos

i have a dumb question what kind of groups will it shoot I put a 2x scope on it thinking i could shoot squirrels and i can not get it to group at all i started off at 10yd and the best i can get it 2inch group off sand bags is that all it will do, it could be me since i am not much for a pistol

2. Member
    I would expect 2" groups at 25 yards but like most rimfires you might have to try a lot of ammo to find what it likes. You might find something that performs spectacular.
    "the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..."

3. Member
    That is not known as an accurate rimfire gun. Far better options out there.

What ammo are you shooting? CCI standard velocity seems to shoot decent across all my .22LR pistols, from a Ruger SR22 to revolvers to my Ruger 22/45 Target. As mentioned above, rimfires are usually pretty picky about ammo. Worth trying a few different loads before deciding it is the pistol.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

5. Member
    I can get 1 inch groups with mine at 20 yards, from a bench rest.
    Dale Johnston
    Wichita, KS
    2019 nitro z20, mercury pro xs 250 four stroke

6. Member
    I have a silly question. How steady are the crosshairs? Do you feel good about the shots? I've used my buddy's Neos some and it seemed to shoot where I pointed it. I would expect better from yours.
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

7. Member
    sounds line i need to change up what i shoot though it i was using federals and see if that helps

Did you shoot the pistol from the sand bags before putting a scope on it. How did it shoot if so? What quality scope is it. I have seen bad scopes shoot worse than open sites.