Touch Pad issue possibly

Launched boat and realized plug was not in because auto bilge kicked on.
    Used remote switch to plug drain but found my pad would not allow me to turn on the manual bilge pump, nor would it allow me to turn any other components on. (Aerators, lights, horn, or any other item on touch pad).
    As soon as auto bilge pump shuts off, I can use pad as normal and all items work. I can even run both bilge pumps together.
    So I thought maybe a 1-off problem. So I opened drain valve allowed water in to kick on auto bilge and again had nothing at pad.
    HELP!!!!

Helps to know what year boat and how old of an auto bilge pump, and how old is your cranking battery? I’d put the plug in the boat while on trailer. Disconnect the auto bilge and fill the bilge with water from a hose to start your trouble shooting. Auto bilge pump shorts/stuck floats/stuck impellers have been the source on many pad issues on Rangers. Most of the time you’ll get a flashing “stop” button on your pad.

I think you either have a malfunctioning auto bilge or you have a voltage issue possibly from a bad battery.

3. Member
    2015 521c Ranger boat with autobilge replaced 2 yrs ago. 3 YEAR OLD IONIC starting battery. 12.9 volts

4. Member
    It pumps out -shuts off then all other components work from pad.
    Trouble shooting for sure.
    Also always have plug in before launch but no big deal with remote plug cable switch.