Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    dallas101_1999

Location Toronto
    Posts 71

For crap sake, doesn't a BBC member live near him that knows trailer brakes? They ain't rocket science, but troubleshooting and diagnosing them via texts is not accurate either.

2. Member
    Mine has breaks they just don't work, haven't missed them.

3. Member
    Thanks Bill i never thought to ask if any members would potentially see this. Good call. Ill make some calls tomorrow, now that i at least have oil in and can travel farther. However i'll be damn sure to call the trailer place to see what they are willing to do.
    Cheers!

Blood Donor, Organ Donor.......Tournament Donor..

4. Member
    Well in the mean time you might consider using a nut and bolt to block out the master cylinder until you get them fixed. Don't tell anybody I said that.

5. Member
    Mums the word.

Blood Donor, Organ Donor.......Tournament Donor..

more than likely you have a break line leaking. happened to mine and when I crawled under trailer found out that after many years of break line rubbing against the frame it wore hole in line

Quote Originally Posted by dallas101_1999 View Post
    It made the noise by just pulling it into their lot and hitting the brakes so they heard it. But no they didnt take a ride with me. I asked them to but there were 4 people in their lot looking at it and heard it.

Mike, did yours make a horrible noise coming fro the wheels when you hit the brakes?
    Did they replace the pads?
    [SIGPIC] 2015 Skeeter FX20 250hp SHO

Trailer brakes are simple and easy as they come. It’s not rocket science. Actuators are simple to replace and bleed. Caliper are just as easy. You can screw it up a whole bunch of times until you get it right and still come out ahead of paying someone else to screw it up. Learn something new and have a better understanding of how things work.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s with Blue tooth for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger, Minn Kota Quest TM.

9. Member
    Actuator needs to be replaced, been there
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

Had same issue with my trailer. Loud clunking stopping, and starting. Added brake fluid, leaked out. Replaced actuator, solved the issue. Easy if you have any mechanical sense. Took a while to bleed the brake lines, as the whole system was dry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12