Kllr bee

Smartcraft code on 2023 300R

I have a code that started showing up on my 300R code is 3.04 first then SEN1 then shows hours which is 94. Do I have a problem?
    Richard aka Kllr Bee

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    3.04 is a Version Number, SEN1 is indicating Starboard Engine (1), and hours are displayed.

Those would be normal displays, though Version 3.04 is an antiquated version.

If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Kllr bee
    Sorry Don. I know better just a brain f_rt. Serial number is 11E090773. I have had it since May of 23 and smartcraft gauge was on boat when I bought it 7 years ago and last week was the first time the 3.04 and SEN1 showed up when I turned on the key. Can I change it back to where those don't show when key turned on?
    Richard aka Kllr Bee

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    That's standard display, Richard. Have you done a Master Reset recently, or been into the Calibration settings?

Been quite a while since I programmed one back that early (we're at or above Version 9 now).

System Tach & Speed or the old System Monitor?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Kllr bee
    I believe it's System only no tach or speed page . Boat is an 06 Bullet.
    Richard aka Kllr Bee

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Thanks, Richard. I'll pull up one of the archive manuals- the two types were:

-Roughly square screen (only) on instrument with two buttons

-Round Tachometer with rectangular screen at bottom (and two buttons).

Guessing you have the first one?