Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Member
    The dealer I bought mine from in '19 has been selling Rangers for 40 ish years. They told me they were very happy dealing with the WRMG version of Ranger. Granted this was back in '19 but are still carrying them and Ranger continues to be a great seller for them. My servicing Merc dealer picked up Ranger 5-6 years ago and told me last fall they have been very impressed with the boats they receive from the Ranger factory. Just another perspective from two Ranger dealers I've dealt with recently.
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    The dealer I bought mine from in '19 has been selling Rangers for 40 ish years. They told me they were very happy dealing with the WRMG version of Ranger. Granted this was back in '19 but are still carrying them and Ranger continues to be a great seller for them. My servicing Merc dealer picked up Ranger 5-6 years ago and told me last fall they have been very impressed with the boats they receive from the Ranger factory. Just another perspective from two Ranger dealers I've dealt with recently.
    Yep different perspectives are good. For reference, the dealer I spoke to was talking about the steady decline a few years after Ranger was sold. Makes sense as it takes time for differences to be seen, vendors to be swapped out, materials to be changed. Doesn’t happen over night. And I would think he would be speaking out of turn if he would say something in 2019…just not enough data points. Continued years after that, however, and a legitimate trend could then be established. He cited specific examples.
    Last edited by BoilermakerZ519; Today at 12:47 AM.

3. Member
    My dealer is also happy with WRMG products. The only issue he’s ever cited as a problem was getting enough boats to sell in the year or two post-Covid. Since this thread is about how happy individual owners are with their Rangers since 2014, it looks like the clear majority are quite satisfied.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456