2024 F20 Predator

What are you guys thoughts on the F20 Predator? I wanted to switch to a Bass Cat Caracal STS, but can't really find a dealer willing to offer anything decent for my trade, plus the Caracal STS are pricey. Ran across a 2024 F20 Predator with 250SHO that's priced in my range. It's a pretty boat.
    Last edited by Verkeith; 08-07-2024 at 07:41 AM.

2. Member
    Although the Predator is a sweet boat to some it isn't a Bass Cat and if that's what you really want, you will always wonder.
    Have you tried to sell instead of trade? Dealers will usually give less than you can get selling.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsch View Post
    Although the Predator is a sweet boat to some it isn't a Bass Cat and if that's what you really want, you will always wonder.
    Have you tried to sell instead of trade? Dealers will usually give less than you can get selling.
    Yeah, one will often wonder when settling. I've heard great thing about Falcon boats, in particular the F20 Predator. I haven't personally tried to sell it, but a dealer I was looking to get a Caracal STS from had it listed on a couple sites...no takers.

4. fletch2000
    I know this is a Falcon thread but have to vent to somebody. I have a 2024 F21 Predator with a 250 SHO. I'm coming out of a 2009 Skeeter 20i that has a master power problem. Skeeter doesn't support the electronic power panel anymore. It was Falcons hard switch design that sold me on the boat. I'm sick and tired of having computer problems with no support. Skeeter should be ashamed about this because so many people with the same problem. It's a poison pill to try and sell the boat until I can resolve it. Still looking for a clean solution?
    Last edited by fletch2000; 09-13-2024 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fletch2000 View Post
    I know this is a Falcon thread but have to vent to somebody. I have a 2024 F21 Predator with a 250 SHO. I'm coming out of a 2009 Skeeter 20i that has a master power problem. Skeeter doesn't support the electronic power panel anymore. It was Falcons hard switch design that sold me on the boat. I'm sick and tired of having computer problems with no support. Skeeter should be ashamed about this because so many people with the same problem. It's a poison pill to try and sell the boat until I can resolve it. Still looking for a clean solution?
    Is the brain box bad in your skeeter?

6. fletch2000
    I replaced it with one from Blink. It was supposed to be an exact replacement, but it didn't resolve my problem. I'm still looking in to it.
    2024 F21 Falcon Predator w 250HP Yamaha SHO
    3 Garmin ECHOMAP 126SV PANOPTIX PLUS LVS34