ghost not working.

ghost not working, has power, pedal not working, directional arrow flashes. did all pedal resets, still not working

2. Member
    call lowrance tech service might be best
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Did u do the 12 step reset procedure??? I've had to do it up to 3 times to get it working

4. Member
    Same issue, could not find a phone # for Lowrance. But sent them an email. No Reply.
    I Did all the resets. Ended up being a head board issue. 000-15256-001 Lowrance Ghost Main PCBA Head Kit Not the sensor. All that has to be done if under warranty replace the HEAD Unit ITSELF Very SIMPLE . A few screws and plug in play. But the dealerships will not part with supplies. Have to wait on a new part next week. It cost me the VA 2 day ABA that I may need the points to qualify for the Ray Scott.

5. Member
    Hawghead Marine and Tackle in Pa. has them in stock as well as the pedal pcba and the heading sensor.
    Lakeside Marine also has them in stock.
    Just don't ask how I know that.
    Lowrance # is 1-800-628-4487 wait for the dedicated Ghost line prompt.
    Don't ask that question either.
    lol
    Last edited by Aj14; 09-14-2024 at 08:03 AM.

6. Member
    Also, Russell Marine Products show an absolutely fantastic video of how to do a master reset on the Ghost trolling motor.

7. Member
    Ty for the number. It was a board issue but the tech said just swamp out the entire head for now. All would work. The dealership didn't want to do that. As tournament anglers and others..... as much money as we spend, they can take a part off another boat that probable wont sale in 3 days to get a guy back on the water ASAP... Brand new parts coming in few days, but I had to back out of a big for me tournament. ABA 2 day VA. They had 20 trolling motors sitting in the warehouse.