Powerpole Move on XRS install pics?

About to be a bullet owner(picking it up Saturday) and have a Move trolling motor that I’m gonna install on it and remove the Garmin Force that’s currently on it. My plan is to hardwire the motor, pedal, and display to the back of the plug. I’m curious how you guys are getting the wires along with live scope wire under the deck without butchering the carpet or fiberglass? Anyone have some pics they would share? It may be very clear once I get the boat and can look at everything but id still like to see other installs for something I like better.

thanks in advance

Maybe first to install
    As flat as they are look good Tennessee mount.
    Best looking new style motor out there
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

3. Member
    Sushii has one on his XRS. I’ll text him to let him know about this post & maybe he’ll post some pics.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

4. Member
    Mine is on my 21XDC and I installed it myself. Looks real nice but had to do a little shimming to get it level because I bow mounted it the same way my last TM was. I did not use the optional mount plate, I really like it, smooth, quiet, strong, easy to steer, and great support from PP. Took me an hour or two to get it set up and updated to newest software. Make sure it is in the down position when you first power it on. Don't have live scope as I fish in very weedy shallow water which makes them difficult to function correctly. Mine is connected to three 100 amp Iconic lithiums at 36 v on a 60 amp breaker and plugged into the bow panel so I can kill the power when charging.The only gripe I have is the price.

5. Member
    I can text you pics if you'd like. I do not have live scope though. Steve Bishop has mounted one on the xrs with scope. (225)571-2689
    SUSHII
    21XRS/SHO