Power Pole Brackets for 21 SDC

I'm hoping someone can let me know what power pole brackets they are using that eliminates the motor from hitting the poles when turning the motor while trimmed up. There are many different brackets but I cant make out the dimensions in relation to the model numbers. I have called Power Pole and they offered to help once I give the dimensions of my current brackets which is about a 5" set back and installed very close to the transom on the outside of the Atlas jackplate. The hull is a 2019 21SDC model which I purchased in May of this year. the cowling is all scratched up because of power poles not being set far enough back and away from the motor. My intention is to install the correct brackets prior to repairing the motor cowling. Any help would be much appreciated.
    2019 Bullet 21SDC
    2020 Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    I would call Hydrillagear, a board soonsor here, who specializes in custom powerpole brackets for Bullets & other boats.
    ‘17 Bullet 21 SDC ‘20 Merc 300R 1.60 SM 1E081012

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketmanjp View Post
    I would call Hydrillagear, a board soonsor here, who specializes in custom powerpole brackets for Bullets & other boats.
    They hit also.

I kinda got use to it, When i load the boat i put my poles down so just the tips touch the top of the water. That way i got full range of the motor.

I put one of my power pole switches on the flat part beside the drivers seat so i can move them up and down quickly. It really sucks, the first time i used my boat BRAND NEW, i had no idea they touched. I made a huge scratch on my brand new 300R within 30 sec of the first ride with the new rig :(

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I had the Hydrilla Gear brackets on my XRS and the poles never touched the motor. I didn't use the wedges either. Top notch product IMO.

5. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar