Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

IM's and Parts Requests.........

Just a note to remind those of you wanting to price/order parts:

Rhonda has a post at the top of the forum (Sticky) outlining the best means to contact our Parts Department with Parts Pricing/Availability/Ordering information.

http://www.bbcboards.net/zerothread?id=531508

Email (or phone) are the BEST means of reaching the Parts Department. I'm always happy to answer IM's.... primarily with Technical Questions.

Thanks for your assistance... want to make the best possible use of the time I have to answer questions.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Re: IM's and Parts Requests......... (EuropeanAM)

Thats how I normally order from you unless I have question or three.
    Sometimes I need my ATV when in my boat and sometimes I need my boat while riding my ATV.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Re: IM's and Parts Requests......... (Reelsore)

You've never been a problem, Ashley.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor