2024 Northern Rally Appreciation

Michelle and I and my daughter Colleen and granddaughter Bella, would like to express our sincere and heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all who organized and participated in this year’s 20th BBC Northern Rally. We all shared heartwarming memories, fun times and resounding laughter. We are very grateful for the comradery and true friendships we have come to love and share throughout our association with the Northern Rally, especially this year.
    A special thanks to Diane and Pete for her delicious chicken dinner on Tuesday and to JoMo for opening his doggie stand on Wednesday- they were great as long as you didn’t put that Kick in the Butt mustard on them.
    The tournament was run very well and efficient and Congrats to all the winners. Also, everything on the table for Pot Luck night was delicious, and wasn’t it nice to have Everett and Jane with us all week. Best of luck with your full recovery Everett.
    And, I personally want to thank everyone for always offering to help me. I think I am starting to get spoiled by you all.
    I love you all. Spin, Michelle, Colleen and Bella.
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

I also need to say the way some took so much upon themselves amazes me every year more and more and most importantly the awesome and loving friends I have been lucky enough to meet,,,I so look forward to this time every year , I have fun fishing but I go to see all of you that go and go out of your way to be my true friends.I love you all

3. Member
    Great to see you all! Nice to spend some time with Jimmy,the man’s got some stories! Have a good year everyone.
    Red Sox in 6!

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    The last 7 years up there have been not only a great time, but I've made friends for life.... I come first and foremost to meet friends that have welcomed me from the beginning.....fishing is fishing....the food, the friends, the stories, it's the epitome of my time there. Love you all and can't wait til 2025 !