Cheap place to stay around Caddo?

Looks like I might be making the drive down from Northern California next month to fish Caddo/Bistineau for the last stop of the Bassmaster Kayak Series. One of my sponsors rented a house for the team but looks like it's already filled up. Any one have a line on a local place to stay around the area for cheap. Not looking for much. Just a little A/C and a place to charge my batteries each night. I would be down there from the 14th to the 20th of October. I used to live in New Orleans and fished all over that area as well as a few trips to Toledo Bend and Rayburn. However, never hit Caddo or Bistineau but it looks a lot like what I grew up fishing on Santee Cooper back in South Carolina.

2. Member
    Unless things have changed on this page, there might not be anyone posting here now from that part of the state. Most everyone is from South LA. So people aren't being rude if they don't respond, they might just not know. Good luck to you, wish I could help with that.

Thanks. Yeah, none of the state pages really get all that much traffic. I'm a Coastie and when I was stationed down there I lived in Chalmette before Katrina hit. After the storm I had to relocate and moved up to Slidell. Still have a lot of friends there. I do miss fishing the tourneys out of Caernarvon and from what I understand there isn't much for bass fishing there anymore these days. Kind of odd, I used to have a couple duck hunting leases in Bayou Bienvenue and it was all salt water. I hear it's the new place to bass fish these days!