Thread: Bojio

USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar

Bojio

Such an awesome place! We caught lots of quality bass on deep weedlines. My mega live was very effective finding the bass on weed lines in up to 20 feet of water. I love fishing docks but that didn’t come into play this week nor did it need too. Now leaving for round two of smallmouth fishing on Rainy lake Canada starting Friday
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

2. Member
    That awesome Jim! Someday I’ll get up there. I had a good weekend around sw Iowa fishing and Iowa won but my Bears can’t seem to get things going…. Are you retired Jim? I think I remember you saying that one other time. Maybe you were in the Military. What did you do?

3. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    That awesome Jim! Someday I’ll get up there. I had a good weekend around sw Iowa fishing and Iowa won but my Bears can’t seem to get things going…. Are you retired Jim? I think I remember you saying that one other time. Maybe you were in the Military. What did you do?
    yes retired. 23 years Air Force and 18 years Dept of Defense deputy Fire chief at the base. I’m also a die hard bears fan they will put it together eventually. Love what Ryan Poles has done so far but the O line is horrible
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

4. Member
    Did you go into the service at a young age? I hope the bears quarterback can get going. He doesn’t have much time to do stuff most of the time. I see Fields is going pretty good for the steeler. I like him and wish he would have had a little more of a chance.

5. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    Did you go into the service at a young age? I hope the bears quarterback can get going. He doesn’t have much time to do stuff most of the time. I see Fields is going pretty good for the steeler. I like him and wish he would have had a little more of a chance.
    joined at 20 years old. Bears did right moving on from Fields. Take his first read away and he runs. Steelers are winning due to defense
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP