Diference between pre-2010 jaguar and cougar/puma

Can anyone tell me the difference between pre-2010 Jaguar and cougar/puma during same years? Is one platform more stable to fish from?
    Thanks

Can’t believe no one had that handle taken. Lucky guy!

A hull tweak happened on 2008 model year, and again in 2012. The frame is basically the same band outside, but the hulls are different between various years.

The Jaguar ended production until the larger model was built in 2010, then it got enlarged again in 2020.

The original Jaguar was discontinued about 2004, I believe that being the last year. The top cap is the only difference between the 20 footers that I know of in that timeframe, the Jag being the premium boat. I had a 2002, I loved it and would not hesitate to buy it back! Rick has put out a full model history in the past, but I searched and can't find it. https://basscat.com/about/archive/

4. Member
    A catalog archive, perfect! Thank you

The listing is in the FAQ section.

https://basscat.com/forum/groups/bas...rical-order-2/

6. Member
    I had a 2002 or a 2003 Jag, can't remember which. It was the boat in the BassCat booth at the Classic Show in Birmingham that was standing "up" if I remember correctly. Got it through Nichols Marine in Chattanooga, TN. Rigged with a 250 Racing Optimax and a Detwiler hydraulic plate. That thing was faster than the 2016 Puma/250 SHO I had previous to my current 2022 Cougar/250 ProXS. 80 was easy in that rocket.