Who's Running Fish Obsessed Mount with AT and Ghost???

Good day all, I'm running this combo and wonder how others have theirs set up? Are you using the extend block? How far up or down the shaft are you set up? Im finding my image is not as sharp as the factory mount and I'm thinking I don't have it set up right.

Thx all

2. Member
    I’ve got my AT2 transducer installed on the FO mount with the block extender. Took a while but finally have a good image, but it wasn’t anything wrong with the FO mount. The last Lowrance update really helped me get a solid image. IMG_5525.jpeg
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

3. Member
    That is a solid image. You mind posting a pick of the transducer mounting location???

When I ran AT on the Ghost I ran the extra block originally but after seeing a few installs without it I removed it and had no issues. However, if one is running it higher up on the shaft ie like on brushed motor then the block might come in handy. Have since switched to LVS-34 and bascially have it configured the same, low on shaft/no extra block.

5. Member
    I am running both the LVS34 and the AT1. The LVS34 is closest to the TM head.

20240413_105728.jpg20240429_200329.jpg

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieChampion View Post

Ok sweet thanks. I switched my AT this afternoon and it is set up like you have your Garmin.

7. Member
    @bass_boat_boy - I’ll post a photo later this week when I return home.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AggieChampion View Post

How does the AT look with landscape mode?

I ran two AT1's for a bit, it was nice as not having to switch screens and pull up TM to flip ducer, etc but there was interferance, and the Scout (perspective) view on AT was so poor it wasn't worth the hassels at the time. Changed to single AT2 (better but still terrible scout views), and then finally upgraded to LVS-34. So now I have 126sv on bow along with Helix 12 (360) and Lowrance Pro (Ghost, map, 2D/DS). While I really like the 360, I can see definite advantages in Perspective mode, which on the LVS-34 is much nicer than AT1/AT2.

Have considered adding 2nd FFS transducer. Two simplest options are add another LVS-34, have both connected to the 126sv and just choose which I want to view, either the one in forward or the one in perspective (ie, not both at same time). Or, add an AT2, connect to Lowrance network so would be viewed on HDS Pro on bow. This would allow viewing both LVS and AT2 at same time, on different head units. BUT, since AT2 Scout mode is so poor compared to LVS-34, I would have to dedicate LVS-34 to Perspective and AT2 to Forward. While AT2 is not as bad as AT1 was, I still feel it's inferior to LVS-34 in all views. So it really becomes do I really want to be able to see both views at the same time. I'm thinking probalby not. As mentioned, i have 360 as well.

Zaldain runs a LVS34/AT2 combo setup, but does get quite a bit of interferance as shown in below vid. While my wallet says I could probably save a few hundred if buying an AT2 since you see more sales and more used of those, my heart and mind says I really don't want to spend that much money on the lesser capable option...

Around 19min mark you can see the interferance... from what I've read two LVS-34's won't have interferance...

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kwilliams325 View Post
    How does the AT look with landscape mode?
    there are some interference rings for sure. I looked through my phone and these are the only 2 photos I have. As you can see, one of the photos shows the ring and the other photo does not, but the color sensitivity is hot so it looks blown out. My son was playing with the setting when I took the picture.

20240608_093845.jpg20240429_201532.jpg

11. Member
    How do I know I’m in forward position with this mount? So the down position is easy it's parallel to the water. From the down position is it one click up for true forward view or two clicks??

thx all

12. Member
    Here’s some photos of my AT2 ducer with the FO mount (with offset and quick-release feature)

IMG_5581.jpegIMG_5582.jpegIMG_5580.jpeg

I bought the quick release version mostly so I can remove it and install my boat cover still. It’s already a super tight fit with the Ghost- cover won’t fit otherwise.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass_boat_boy View Post
    How do I know I’m in forward position with this mount? So the down position is easy it's parallel to the water. From the down position is it one click up for true forward view or two clicks??

thx all
    probably one click, but this kinda varies boat to boat I’ve learned. If your trolling motor is 100% or close to 100% perpendicular when in the water, it’s probably going to be one click up. See my photos above for a reference point. Keep in mind, I have the arm angled up a bit to make sure I’m capturing the top 2’ of water. This effectively raises where it’s shooting from. The angle of the actual transducer though is still the same whether you have it mounted lower or higher - probably 1-2 clicks up from the downscan transducer position.

14. Member
    I’ve also since learned that you can slightly tweak the beam angles somewhere within the deeper menu options. However…I almost did this because I was missing the top 3-4 fow far out from the boat but when I installed the latest AT2 update released in May, it fixed it. I’d hold off on changing those fine tune beam settings until you’ve confirmed that the trolling motor sits nearly perfectly perpendicular in the water and the angle of your transducer is correct for FFS.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bman5150 View Post
    I’ve also since learned that you can slightly tweak the beam angles somewhere within the deeper menu options. However…I almost did this because I was missing the top 3-4 fow far out from the boat but when I installed the latest AT2 update released in May, it fixed it. I’d hold off on changing those fine tune beam settings until you’ve confirmed that the trolling motor sits nearly perfectly perpendicular in the water and the angle of your transducer is correct for FFS.
    Thanks for the info much appreciated...

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bman5150 View Post
    I’ve got my AT2 transducer installed on the FO mount with the block extender. Took a while but finally have a good image, but it wasn’t anything wrong with the FO mount. The last Lowrance update really helped me get a solid image. IMG_5525.jpeg
    is this the active target mount? i did not see an active target 2 mount on their site.
    2016 Ranger Z518
    Mercury 150 HP Fourstroke

17. Member
    The Dominator Active Target mount works for both
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175