Power Queen battery warranty beware

So I have purchased a total of 6 of these batteries and 3 of the 6 have failed. 1 right from the start and they replaced it after about a week of emails back and forth, once I proved to them I had a test bench and knew what I was doing. The latest 2 that failed were put on a solar application in our cabins in Canada so the were being cycled to 60 percent +. The last 4 months they worked fine in my boat but that was maybe 20 percent at best. I literally sent them pictures of my test bench and the results of all the tests. They also wanted a video, that didn't happen. Not going through that much trouble. So because these batteries are 13 months old they decided I had to pay shipping and prorated use fee. That totaled over $180. So I am going to cut my losses and start buying SOK batteries and testing them. I will repair these batteries myself as I believe it is the poor quality BMS they are using. Also be aware I believe the parent company of Power Queen also builds LI time. I installed LI time batteries in a customers boat but he purchased them. So for my solar installs and anything future I will NOT be using either of these brands. CJ
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

2. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools