Power Pole Loud and Slow

I have a pair of power pole blades and recently contacted PP about one of them—the motor is 2x louder than the other and the pole struggles to deploy and retract. I’ve changed fluids, no leaks and just installed new valve kit and screens that PP customer service sent. Still doing the same thing…especially when trying to retract. I’ve checked all settings in C monster and tried to deploy/retract from different remotes. Same result. What’s the next step?
    2019 Xpress X21 Pro
    Yamaha SHO 250

2. Member
    did you go to deeper water and cycle them 2-3 times all the way down and back up without hitting bottom? this bleeds the system out from air pockets.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

3. Member
    Not since I replaced the valves. I’ve been able to bleed the system many other times without needing to extend the full length (like after fluid replacement) by holding the button down for longer and cycling them several times in the yard. I’ll try the full extension to see if that helps.
    2019 Xpress X21 Pro
    Yamaha SHO 250

4. Member
    My CM1's were doing the same things a couple years back. Pulled the units out and cleaned the strainer, pump reservoir. Changed the oil from the green stuff to the commercial stuff and going on two years now with little to no noise.